Monday, October 6, 2008

My secret Gangsta LIfe


So yeah i have a secret. well not totally a secret, but something that most people don't really know about me that is totally out there..... I am secretly a little bit gangsta.... NO not the crazy gang member type but just a little gangsta.. you know i love my hip hop, and big city. I mean, if a new law was passed that banned all of the disgusting and wrong dancing that went on a clubs, and if there was a dress code that actually encouraged more clothes instead of less i would be dancin' in them non-stop :).. So you may ask that's your gangsta secret??? NO.. there is something bigger... I love break dance. I am way into break-dancing and surprisingly enough have gotten to get involved with a group at BYU- Idaho that i practice with.. i know kinda out there but it is so much fun.Now all i need is a good breakin' name like B-girl Amandizzle :) well maybe ill work on that one... in the mean time ill keep breakin' it up !

2 comments:

kelsey j said...

oh my gosh, so stinkin funny!!!

Ju said...

This totally made me LOL. I can't remember how I found your blog... but I did and here I am! :o) Love the posts!