Thursday, September 18, 2008

I never used to read...









Well I really never used to read that much. I always thought that there was something better that i could be doing.That was before the days of the TWILIGHT SERIES!!!!! I tried to read the harry potter books when they first came out and they were good but i was a very slow reader. They just didn't hold my interest very long and before i knew it the movies were coming out and i was only in the second book not even close to finishing it... So naturally i stopped reading and started watching the movies instead. Well recently i heard about these books and how amazing they were and i didn't really give it much attention till recently and bam i am the new reading champion, i started reading the first twilight book about 4 weeks ago and i am almost done with breaking dawn, the last book! I know, I know there are those of you out there that read these in like 4 days flat, but this is phenomenal for me. I have never read so much in my life before..... i LOVE THEM! The weird part is though, and maybe it is this way for everyone, but i start to think in my head as if i were writing a book too. Just like the story is through bella's perspective i have started to write me own little novel inside my head just going throughout daily routines. I know this sounds a little weird maybe, maybe not... maybe this is how people who read all the time always think and i have been missing out all these years.... anywho all i know is that it makes me see things in a new perspective that i really didn't even get a glimpse of before... I made my imagination do it's part though and not watch the trailer to the movie, which is stellar by the way, until i had at least read the first book so i could envision what everything looked like.... but better believe that i will be there midnight on November 21st!

1 comment:

Ju said...

These books are definitely the best!! Have you seen the new trailer out??